Game Design Process

 Woo boy... I made it though my first game design process!!

Overall, I really enjoyed the process and learned some valuable things about the process and ultimately how I can make improvements for future projects. 

I am a very visual person, so as I was working on this project, I found myself much more productive when I was working in Twine and could see the "flow" of the story being visualized out. I used word to write out my "Scenes" but it wasn't until I started to incorporate those scenes into Twine did I get into the process. 

As I was doing that, I could visualize the encounters between player and the game, as well as mentally visualize the game taking shape. Though this was a text based game, with limited images, it became a visual process for me. 

I understand that this may not always be the best process, or the fastest, but I find myself working much better and more efficiently if I can draw the content out. Or in this case, play a mental movie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Reflection